The need to provide world class guidance to squash players is the principle of SportsXL. To further that very motive is our Squash Centres of Excellence. We aim to be able to give excellent training opportunities to players in India so we can produce and retain international champions.
We are delighted to announce a world class squash program that has been designed in collaboration with International coach’s and India’s best squash players. This program has never been done in India before and will enable our players to reach a national and international level.
We offer specially customized coaching programs for toddlers, beginners, intermediate and advanced level players.
Our unique curriculum will focus on squash skills, technique and fitness sessions, while being supplemented with sports rehab, injury prevention, nutrition counselling and mind management.
Trainees are also presented with an opportunity to interact and learn from some of the top international players.
Saurav Ghosal became the first Indian male to claim a place in the world’s top 10 in 2019 and has continued to be India’s leading squash player for over ten years.
- Bagged India’s first ever silver medal in singles squash at the Asian Games, 2014 edition in Incheon
- He also became the first Indian ever to reach the quarter-finals at the World Championship in 2013.
- He is also the first squash player to receive the prestigious Arjuna Award.
- In 2018, he won a silver medal in the doubles event at the Commonwealth Games
Mahesh Mangaonkar is one of the few Indian players to have cracked into the World’s Men top 50 rankings.
- He won the prestigious British Junior Open Under-15 category in 2009.
- 8 PSA world tour titles
- He was part of the India team that won the Gold medal at the 2014 Asian Games.
- Career high world No. 44
Saurav and Mahesh mentor players to motivate them to improve their game and become stronger/ disciplined and better individuals, showcasing true sportsmanship.